Adventurequestworlds
Please login for Exicting cheats hints and glitches!
Adventurequestworlds
Please login for Exicting cheats hints and glitches!
Adventurequestworlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AQWorlds cheats

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please do not spam the content and or anything else or a 15minute bann!

the bad and good news

Go down 
AuthorMessage
linku
Ace Reporter
Ace Reporter
linku

Gold : 55465505

Character sheet
Items: plate of light, armour of doom, Gothic plate armour
Character Character:
the bad and good news Left_bar_bleue225/225the bad and good news Empty_bar_bleue  (225/225)

the bad and good news Empty
PostSubject: the bad and good news   the bad and good news EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 5:18 pm

Dear Heroes, it has come to my attention that the Town of Battleon is currently swaying back and forth on the mountain top above my evil Fortress. Please do not think the irony is lost on me. It was not long ago that my Father's undead flying dragon fortress was hovering above your town, casting a shadow of doom upon you. Legions of undead poured into your town as we moved on to conquer Swordhaven. Now that the situation seems to be reversed, I would ask kindly that you do not send legions of cute furry moglins at us in retribution. No matter how funny you may think it would be.

The town of Battleon is tipping above Shadowfall.

Unfortunately my Skeletal mages have reported that the mountain top is crumbling under the weight of your town*. If nothing is done, your town will tip and fall down the side of the mountain with a 50% of landing on Shadowfall**! (Does that mean Battleon has a 50% drop rate? LOL!) Given that the inhabitants of Shadowfall are all undead***, this is a far worse situation for you than us. You are all welcome in Shadowfall and can count on any assistance I can offer. Warlic and Cysero are currently preparing another teleportation spell to move town to GreenGuard Forest. This will likely take place on Friday. Ideally, before your town falls on me.

* Yulgar needs to stop giving out all those free doughnuts and hot pockets.
** Hehe, ShadowFall + Battleon = Battleonfall!
*** ALL? Does Gravelyn think she is undead too?
Back to top Go down
http://kylelin.synthasite.com

the bad and good news
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Adventurequestworlds :: AE News-
Jump to: