Adventurequestworlds
Please login for Exicting cheats hints and glitches!
Adventurequestworlds
Please login for Exicting cheats hints and glitches!
Adventurequestworlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AQWorlds cheats

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please do not spam the content and or anything else or a 15minute bann!

THE WAR RAGES ON!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
linku
Ace Reporter
Ace Reporter
linku

Gold : 55515500

Character sheet
Items: plate of light, armour of doom, Gothic plate armour
Character Character:
THE WAR RAGES ON! Left_bar_bleue225/225THE WAR RAGES ON! Empty_bar_bleue  (225/225)

THE WAR RAGES ON! Empty
PostSubject: THE WAR RAGES ON!   THE WAR RAGES ON! EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 1:59 pm

THE WAR RAGES ON! Mini-Rolith
Anyone who knows me and my posts in these design notes often knows that I am the bearer of evil news. Usually this brings me a great deal of joy because i'm the one being evil, and usually it's all in good fun.

This time, however, knowing the stakes of this war, I'm more than a little worried. The balance of elemental powers in LORE has started slipping from our grasp. The attacks on the cities all over LORE are intensifying, and if we heroes don't step up our defense, we're likely to be facing the threat of multiple fronts, fighting the raging fire monsters, driven mad by their increasing power, on mutiple sides.

Will we be able to correct the imbalance of the Elements and put fire back into balance with the world? We must not look that far into the future. Before we can discover the source, we need to hold out against the flames that threaten to scorch the very earth beneth our feet. We need to survive this onslaught.

So pick up arms and join me in defending our homelands from the flames.
Back to top Go down
http://kylelin.synthasite.com

THE WAR RAGES ON!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Adventurequestworlds :: AE News :: Dragon Fable News-
Jump to: